- Biggest tip: Don't
- Dont worry about whether you are "doing
it right!" Just make an attempt to get your idea to us.
- Make certain you include all the
information you want someone to know.
- Ads with photos, have been shown to receive much
more response than ads without photos. However, the more pictures you include, the
longer it will take to download and view your ad - sometimes less is better!
Dont worry about text - text is very fast viewing.
- If you need some ideas, look at newspaper ads, or
ads already placed on infOzark.com.
- Pictures can be color or black and white.
The better the quality, the better the result. We can resize pictures if
necessary. Pictures and graphics, sent electronically, can be in; tif, jpg, gif or
bmp format. If you send pictures by regular mail, and would like them back; send a
stamped, self-addressed envelope they will fit in - or they wont be returned!
We are not responsible for damaged, lost or non-returned items.
- Make certain you have the right to use any
pictures you include - you are responsible for any copyright violations.
- You can e-mail a picture to:
email@example.com. Include your name and phone number, so we know which ad it goes
- Materials can be mailed to; infOzark.com, P.O. Box
70, Clinton, AR 72031. Be certain to include your name and phone number with all
- If you need further assistance, e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 501.592.3475.